- I am not a doctor or a dietician. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, studies of current health and fitness and my experience of 30 years as a Personal Trainer. Any recommendations I may make about weight training, nutrition, supplements or lifestyle, or information provided to you in person or on this website should be discussed between you and your doctor because working out involves risks. The information you receive in our emails, programs, services and products do not take the place of professional medical advice.
- For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. While I draw on my prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that I am supporting you in my role exclusively as a fitness and lifestyle coach only. I provide information concerning, but not limited to fitness, training and nutrition.
- I aim to accurately represent the information provided in our e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. I am NOT a doctor, nutritionist or registered dieticians. I do not claim to help cure any condition or disease. I do not provide medical aid or nutrition advise for the purpose of health or disease nor do I claim to be a doctors or dietician.
- Any product recommendation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- I expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of any material provided to you as the client.
To Summarise what I do;
General advice based on evidence-based nutrition guidelines
General meal plans that are not prescriptive Healthy eating advice for general health (not treatment or cure)
Nutrition strategy advice around meal timings, portion sizes, and food prep
Sharing evidence-based resources
Using nutrition to diagnose or treat a medical condition
Giving prescriptive meal plans or diet advice Advising on supplements to treat a medical condition
Nxtgen Health Coach